Friday, December 31, 2010

လူထုေခါင္းေဆာင္ ေဒၚေအာင္ဆန္းစုၾကည္၏ ႏွစ္သစ္ကူး ဆုေတာင္းလႊာ..



Add a caption
Daw Aung San Suu Kyi's New Year Message for 2011 Yangon, December 31 -- Given below is the advanced copy of the New Year Message of democracy icon Aung San Suu Kyi acquired by ++++++. This message is to be issued in Burmese on January 1 next year. “I am very happy to note that more enthusiastic and tremendous support has been shown to me by the people including youths on my release from detention this time. I shall relentlessly struggle for bringing about a wide-ranging political and social network for national reconciliation and re-emergence of genuine Union Spirit. Allow me to call on all the people of the country to join with me in this task with renewed vigour. This is my message.” The cause of democracy shall certainly prevail.

( Signature ) Aung San Suu Kyi

(Source: Inside Burma)

Ohn Mar Oo facebookမွ
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1652319640641&set=a.1055992772842.10224.1616532735&ref=nf

No comments:

Post a Comment